The Stupid Election
- This volunteer effort of mine is driven by what the press actually says. Though nobody liked either candidate, Trump’s win was largely from the religious right that was thought to be a long-gone demographic. has given none of the actual news room to breathe and get shared.
- It seems that as of this article, the focus of a lot of the US’ news is on Obamacare being repealed and replaced.
- Apparently the liberal and globalist part of the world finds Trump’s election a cause for despair.
Not The Stupid Election
- Colorado is another city that will allow assisted suicide, which has now been politically spun as “aid in dying”. This is becoming morally murky for doctors.
- ISIS continues to put up a stiff fight, and the campaign has seen Mosul fall and ISIS attack elsewhere in Iraq to counter and is fighting with Syria to maintain control of A-Raqqa City. It’s another war/war rumor, so don’t panic.
- There are a group of people called ecosexuals, who believe that having sex with the earth will save it. This was a fringe belief, but is becoming mainstream. Yes, it’s weird.
- North Korea continues to top the charts for worst offenders of human rights. The details evade me, but it’s clear that Christians are a bit more oppressed than the rest.