The Church vs. The World
- Persecution of Christians is getting worse, and might be up to 3/4 of the world.
- ISIS is showing a video of Christians being executed and their fight in Iraq. They are also finding new ways to be horrifyingly evil. Many Christians have a hard time forgiving them, which shows their complete hatred of all things good. Pray that the Lord wins.
- North Korea is insane on how much they’re persecuting Christians, but Christ is still prevailing. Pray for continued work of the Holy Spirit there.
- Some bakers in Ireland refused to bake a gay wedding cake and were fined. They took it to appeals, and the appeal was repealed, meaning they have to pay on grounds of “[discrimination] on grounds of sexual orientation”. This is controversial, even for homosexuals.
- Pretty soon a child that wants a sex change will be able to do it against the authority of their parents.
- Kentucky is now trying to change their sex education curriculum.
- Houston is now forcing its pastors to turn over their sermons to track gender discrimination.
- Faith in the public square is now becoming taboo.
- Pakistan isn’t doing too well. Apparently being a fair judge against an innocent Christian could get you lynched.
- Religious faith is not as important to the US administration as gender fluidity.
More Proof That The Bible Might Be Right
- A Bolivian wall has dinosaur footprints on it, which adds credibility to the flood account.
- Apparently, spirituality makes people appear more trustworthy.
The World’s Doings
- Sweden thinks that if it gives free driver’s licenses and housing grants that ISIS fighters will stop doing terrorism. This would be true if people were inherently free of sin.
- A town 3 miles from Mosul was liberated from ISIS last Sunday.
- Syria used chemical weapons for the 3rd time. The UN is behaving rather quietly about it.
- The Obama administration is looking to eradicate non-compete agreements, which will allow immoral workers to gut companies of vital resources as they leapfrog through them.
- The US’s debt is getting uglier, and nobody wants to talk about it.
- Insurance companies might start denying coverage to terminally ill people because assisted suicide is a more cost-effective approach. A Christian Swiss nursing home will lose their charitable status unless they start doing assisted suicide.
- Muslim protesters are trying to turn Italy into another Islamic nation.
- Armenia is trying to stop sex-selective abortions, since they now have 115 boys for every 100 girls.
- Transgenderism is still big news. Nothing new there.
Israel vs. The World
- The Palestinian Authority wants to attack Israel and pass a UN resolution to permit it. They’re waiting to do it, further proving Zechariah 12:3. This is in light of a new discovery to disprove that.
- UNESCO has now approved the resolution by a very thin majority that Jerusalem is not part of Israel’s heritage. Stay tuned!
- Israel is now getting blamed for the Holocaust. This would be funny if it weren’t so horrible.
- Hillary Clinton is bringing the heat to the FBI’s director. This scandal has been ludicrous how far it’s reaching, but people still want to vote for her.
- Trump and Clinton are about as oblivious to Christian persecution as most of the rest of America.
- The election idiocy isn’t confined to the US, it also includes Austria’s politics.
- If you’re really a Christian, you’ll remember that every kingdom should be subject to Christ’s kingdom.
The Church Changing The World
- Porn is becoming a big deal with the non-Christian world, and this movement is inspired by Christian values.
- A New Jersey megachurch had a large prayer meeting. This is always the precursor to bigger future things.
- Folks are still converting to Christ in Georgia.
- Christians are also congregating in New York for Movement Day.
- Dallas churches successfully reconciled a lot of the racism and hatred after the recent 5 cop shootings.
- Zhang Heng, a Chinese pastor, got healed by praying to Jesus and converted his entire atheist family.
In Other News
- Jesus’ burial chamber was opened again after 500 years. There are still no signs of the body.