The Stupid Presidential Election
- Trump has apparently implied that he won’t accept a loss against Hillary, which may be unconstitutional. Pray that God’s will is done.
- Apparently, if the natural progress of war in Iraq happens, Hillary could get a boost in ratings. This is despite the fact that her email leak links her to some nasty terrorism stuff. Pray that God’s will is done.
- According to the raw data, the polls show a close tie with Trump slightly ahead that corresponds closely with the end of the final debate, but the media is declaring Hillary the winner already. Pray that you and your loved ones don’t get wrapped up in this frantic idiocy, and this analysis may help you vote more easily.
- Last week’s UNESCO resolution denying Israel’s connection with the Western Wall and Temple Mount was re-voted and passed again. In response, Israel’s Minister of Foreign Affairs released a “UNESCO Bible” video. Pray for God’s mercy on the ones that oppose Israel.
- Mosul is being invaded right now. It’s the last part of Iraq that ISIS still controls after losing the symbolic town of Dabiq, and ISIS will fight bitterly to keep it. Pray that the fighting will slow down a bit.
- Russia is deploying a massive Navy to Syria. I’m sure they’ll just leave afterwards, like they did with Poland and Ukraine in the past.
- Planned Parenthood is now 100 years old, and has prevented 6,803,782 babies from being born. To celebrate, a federal court ruled that Christian pregnancy centers must inform pregnant women about abortion options. Pray that Christ comes soon.
- Speaking of parenthood, the new redefinition of marriage requires a redefinition of parent, which New York is starting to play around with.
- America’s workforce is dwindling from many unmotivated men. Pray that they learn about a purpose beyond the elusive and vague American dream.
- Apparently educators are thinking
- Gender education might soon be taught separately from sex education. This is mixed with further complications of gender identity that come from the transgender bathroom law. Pray that those in Christ don’t get deluded about gender identity with the rest of the world.
- America has lost a lot of its shiny dominance, and we’re on the precipice of a major power shift. Pray for peace as we all ride this out.
The Rest Of The World
- Sweden has now opened up its first atheist cemetery. This would be funny if it weren’t so depressing. People are dying to get in! Eternally!
- I was wrong. I said InterVarsity was firing its employees over their view of traditional marriage. Apparently Time was wrong about reporting it, but that’s not stopping the Society of Biblical Literature from banning them from participating in their event. Pray that the true body of Christ gets drawn out and separated from the nonbelievers and heretics that use the same social label.
- A number of Christians who are genuine enough to admit they have unwanted homosexual desires have banded together to create a big storytelling project.
- Atheists are steamed about a movie recounting and dramatizing the Columbine massacre. Pay attention to the label of Christian Persecution Complex (CPC) if you do get legitimately oppressed for your faith.
Scientists can now grow live animals from artificial eggs. Get ready for literal test tube babies and the ethical implications that it comes with.
- There was a very large DDoS attack (a type of hacking that shuts down websites). No idea why, but I’m sure it’s connected to that ICANN web domain movement somehow.