- Israeli settlements in the West Bank are considered an obstacle to peace and the US is blasting their decision. They fail to mention that Israel’s existence is also an obstacle to peace.
- UNESCO, the cultural control center of the UN, has declared that the Temple Mount and Western Wall aren’t connected to Jews. They’ve apologized since then, but this is a pretty bold declaration against Jews that others are defending.
- Turkey and Russia are arranging for a gas deal in Syria as tensions fade.
- Vladimir Putin is having all Russian officials to leave America. This could be for a planned war invasion. The US is also planning a possible cyber strike.
- Assisted suicide is trending as a new “human rights” movement.
US Presidential Election
- Hillary Clinton was paid a lot of money to speak for Goldman Sachs, and Wikileaks released the speech transcripts and emails. There are a few implicating things in them.
- Trump had a 2005 tape released about him talking on how he could get away with sexual assault because of how famous he was. This has overshadowed the second presidential debate, which was shameful to Christians.
America’s Divided Church
- American Christians aren’t sharing the Gospel, and it’s destroying America.
- InterVarsity is facing backlash for its decision to defend its stance about gay marriage.
- 25 fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls have been released by archaeologists. Apparently, nothing scandalous has come from revisions in the Bible. This informally proves its authenticity.
- There are about 10-20 times more galaxies in the universe than previously thought. God obviously likes to show off.
- A study has released a list of the top 100 growing churches. The Gospel is clearly being preached still!
- Natalie Grant and others are voicing their opinions that being relevant as a Christian isn’t as important as being honest.
- China is cracking down on their education system in light of mass Christian influence. This means that the government is scared of God working.