Stupid Stuff Everyone Else Covers
- There was a Benghazi scandal a few years ago with David Petraus. Hillary Clinton is now in trouble for deleting 1,000 emails about that scandal, among other bad things. Her polls are toe-to-toe with a reality show star to lead the wealthiest country in the world which is consistent with America’s first post-Christian debate. Watch any presidential debate from the 1980s to see how far we’ve come.
- Deutsche Bank isn’t looking very healthy, and right now everyone’s hesitant and waiting on the next US president. This makes most of Q1, Q2 and Q3 2016 look rather bad for investors, but everyone seems to forget that the economy slumps every election.
- Wales has released a new report that Muslims are not interested in getting jobs there though they live there. They think that it requires more catering to them, but they’re more likely trying to find an excuse for jihad.
- Jordanian Islam is getting a bit extreme, and a writer was killed for commenting on it.
- Some Afghans undergoing US military training have suddenly disappeared. This is a national security concern.
- Obama slipped up and called Israel “Palestinian lands”. This makes his anti-Semitism slightly more noticeable than normal.
- Netanyahu and Abbas are at it again with peace talks. It probably won’t go anywhere again, but valiant effort on the Jews’ side. Now we just need to see Arabs not blowing up Jews and we’ll be great!
Wars & War Rumors
- India and Pakistan are on the brink of all-out war. The first shots were fired. Though this might be distressing, it’s a nice change of pace from the USA’s black culture getting hypersensitively racist and Islams all ganging up on Israel.
Signs Of The Times
- The Internet’s DNS will be handed over to an international authority from United States control as of 9/30/16 to ICANN. Nothing will change until the Revelation 13 government decides to impose forbidden speech laws.
- A new Christian-funded study has found out that Christians are pretty dang confused. This is consistent with 2 Timothy 3. In the next few months my ambition is to set that record straight!
- The first 3-parent healthy baby was born recently, NOT the way God intended.
- SpaceX reveals a really big rocket to travel to Mars and China has a shiny new telescope. This is a repeat of the Tower of Babel.
- North Korea is crushing Christians under steamrollers, pushing them off bridges, trampling them and crucifying them. The UN is silent on this issue as it attacks Israel over their constant “killing in self-defense” problems.
- There are a growing number of exorcisms being requested. Expect this trend to continue upward then spike downward as Christians become an oppressed minority.
- Facebook, Amazon, Google, Microsoft and IBM come together to create the Partnership on AI. It’s very one-world-government-sounding, and once it gains enough power or directs power to something will likely be used for malevolent purposes.
- Claremont McKenna, Yale and Berkeley have just done a study that proves that being inspired by nature actually makes it harder to be atheist. They like to be cute and use the word science instead of atheism.
- A black church and a white church have merged in North Carolina. Racial tensions have been fierce in Charlotte, and it’s clearly God telling people to stop being racist.