Things to pray for
- It was the 15th anniversary of 9/11, and times have changed quite a bit!
- One notable change is that America no longer believes in God, and that’s changing the country’s economy
- Also, apparently it’s not appropriate to name Navy ships after Navy captains anymore
- Hillary Clinton’s health hasn’t gotten much better. Her party is looking for a backup plan. There are horrible alternatives to either of our potential presidents.
- Incidentally, Tim Kaine is convinced that the Catholic church will change their views on gay marriage. He’ll probably try to do something about that.
- North Carolina has been getting a lot of economic flack for HB2, a law that indicates that gays aren’t a protected class against discrimination
- Obama is working to keep Planned Parenthood funded and apparently Planned Parenthood is in the business of abortions
- Scientists are looking at intelligent design in a new light. Atheists are likely not amused.
- Globalization can’t catch on yet because it’s not economically feasible.
- Congress will issue the first-ever forum in favor of boycotting Israel. Isaiah 41:11-12 makes it pretty clear Americans are in for a wild ride.
Signs of the Times
- Schools will now start using biometrics. This will work until identity theft becomes a problem, which will usher in Revelation 13:16-17.
- It’s possible that people might be born without the need of a woman’s egg soon. We are slowly becoming a society like Genesis 6.