Things to pray for
- It is now illegal in Masachusetts to not comply with the state’s transgender bathroom law. New England seems to pave the way for homosexual/transgender interests, and the Church needs wisdom on how to approach this as it rolls out.
- Transgender pregnancy is now being pushed as the new homosexual agenda. Everyone involved needs the love of Christ, and the Church can’t forget that.
- Christianity in the West is being redefined by society. Ironically, the way that the mainstream media would say it implies that China’s state “Christianity” was an ideal way to run things.
- Liberalism seems to follow where the love of money goes, and Silicon Valley has gotten into a “basic income” mentality. Basic income is the idea that everyone is entitled to an income, and they will then be inspired to contribute to society from that money. This both assumes that people are inherently good and that everyone who doesn’t make any money is simply a victim. I can cite this proof with the fact that more American men aren’t working and not looking for work than ever before.
- 24.9 million people are oppressed by Kim Jong Un’s rule in North Korea. He recently claims that he has a nuclear warhead.
- Israel’s government has approved a NIS 2 billion wall up against the Green Line (Gaza strip boundary). Hamas has been tunneling there for a while, and it’s probably a good idea if they want to protect themselves.
- Russia doesn’t like America anymore, and this interception was another in a string of public embarrassments. A big part of it (though not specifically stated by politicians) is that the U.S. still allies with Israel.
- Israel approves building 460 homes on the other side of the Green Line, EU whines impotently.
- Even with all the Jew hate, Israel is still building a gas pipeline to Gaza. Either they’re listening to Deuteronomy 23:7, or they’re idiots.
Signs of the times
- The Euro is at risk of going belly-up and the UK is going to build a wall. This isn’t globally impacting, but it could be a blow against the globalists. This should be discouraging for Christians because it staves off Daniel 7:16-24/Revelation 13. I say discouraging because of 2 Peter 3:11-12.
- The globalist agenda still marches forward with COP21, the Paris Agreement. One fun game is to count the ways that it could potentially infringe on civil liberties if enacted. I’ve got a feeling Christians are going to get killed because they contribute to global warming.
- The world’s first human head transplant will take place soon. No guarantee if it succeeds. However, it will be a great incentive to start bringing back beheading as a viable way to kill people (Revelation 20:4)
- Zika virus can cause horrific birth defects, which may redefine abortion soon. The unborn baby needs to be unfit to live outside the womb, which permitted 1st and 2nd trimester abortions, but this new situation could permit 3rd trimester abortions.
- A 5.8 magnitude earthquake hit northern Oklahoma, nowhere near a fault line!
Other fun news
- Philistines have now been proven to have lived in Gezer, which further proves the Biblical account.
- Mother Teresa was declared a saint by Pope Francis. Considering some of the other junk he’s been supporting, it’s nice to have the Pope actually do a Popely thing again. Jury’s out on whether God actually approves Mother Teresa’s sainthood.