Because the mainstream media’s spin is getting more and more anti-Christian, I have decided that from here on out I will try to post the latest headlines of the week that Christians would want to know about. I’ll try to keep my commentary to a minimum, but no promises!
Things to Pray For
- George Soros is a man who needs the love of Jesus in his life. Recently he was caught giving $1.5 billion to Planned Parenthood to cover up the continuing scandals
- Hillary Clinton is mired up in multiple scandals, and her health isn’t doing too well. If she has to drop out at this point there are some pretty obscure laws that may come into place about electing a president. This creates boatloads of uncertainty.
- New York has ruled a new definition of parenthood. In short, it defines a parent as “a caretaker who is not related to, or the adoptive guardian of, a child could still be permitted to ask for custody and visitation rights.” This was in response to a homosexual couple, but it could easily move to include governmental entities someday.
Signs of the Times
- The Fed has concluded that it needs to dump more money into the economy to stave off an inevitable mega-crash. This is not technically prophecy in play, but Revelation 6:6 will probably be tied to some really dumb economic policy.
- This is 2 weeks old, but Hamas is gearing up to try to take down Israel from the inside by getting elected into public office
- In about a month, the U.S. will effectively give control of the internet to the U.N.
- Paganism, humanism and Islam are replacing Christianity as go-to value systems. This isn’t really “news” as much as an ongoing thing. Since this is my first news post, here ya go.
- The Sanhedrin has appointed a High Priest. In order to full 2 Thessalonians 2:4, there obviously has to be some sort of meaning for the defiling of the temple to matter.
“I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:9-10